Nom de naissance
Paul Labile Pogba
Pogboom, II Polpo Paul (Paul la pieuvre)
Signe du soleil
Lieu de naissance
Paul a fréquenté la Manchester United Youth Academy .
- Père - Fassou Antoine Pogba
- Mère - Yeo Pogba
- Frères et sœurs - Florentin (frère aîné) (footballeur professionnel), Mathias (frère aîné) (footballeur professionnel)
Paul est signé avec Mino Raiola.
Numéro de chemise
6 pi 3 po ou 191 cm
84 kg ou 185 lb
Petite amie / conjoint
Pogba a daté -
- Chantel Jeffries (2016) - En août 2016, il a eu une aventure avec le mannequin américain Chantel Jeffries. Elle a volé de Londres à Manchester pour passer du temps de qualité avec Pogba et a ensuite partagé son histoire via Snapchat.
Race / origine ethnique
Pogba est d'origine guinéenne.
Couleur de cheveux
Il se teint parfois les cheveux en «blond».
Couleur des yeux
- Coiffure Mohawk
- Longues jambes
- Grosses lèvres
- Corps athlétique
Les spécifications du corps de Paul peuvent être -
- Poitrine - 44 po ou 112 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15 in or 38 cm
- Waist – 33 in or 84 cm
Pogba has signed endorsement deals with Adidas.
Pogba is a devout Muslim.
Best Known For
His athletic abilities, football skills, energy and, explosive playing style.
First Football Match
On October 10, 2009, Pogba played his first official match for Manchester United’s under-18 squad against Crewe Alexandra.
Pogba’s first appearance in the Premier League happened on January 31, 2012, during a match between Manchester United and Stoke City.
While playing for Juventus, Pogba appeared in a Champions League match on October 2, 2012, when the Italian club faced Shakhtar Donetsk.
Paul debuted for the French national team on March 22, 2013, in a match against Georgia.
- Long shots
- Aerial duels
Pogba doesn’t have significant weaknesses in his game.
Besides his regular football training, Paul does kickboxing. Many times, you can see videos on his Instagram profile about his leg kicks like how he punches with legs on a boxing bag. It is known that many professional footballers work on their leg power by involving some sort of kickboxing or martial arts that include doing a lot of leg exercises such as low and high kicks. By doing this kind of training, Pogba strengthens the key muscles of the legs which are used when he shoots the ball. It is good to mention the importance of the hip flexor, quadriceps and the other muscles of the hip which are always involved in each and every move, a footballer makes.
Check this video @ YouTube to see more of Paul’s kickboxing training.
Paul Pogba Favorite Things
- Song – Anything by Jay-Z and Kanye West
- Holiday Destination – Miami Beach
Source – Dailymail.co.uk
Paul Pogba Facts
- Pogba first started playing football when he was 6 at a club named US Roissy-en-Brie.
- His first professional club was Le Havre.
- On October 7, 2009, he was officially signed to Manchester United.
- On February 19, 2011, Manchester’s manager Alex Ferguson promoted Paul and four other players to the first-team squad.
- On July 3, 2012, Paul refused to sign a new contract with Manchester United. Manchester’s manager at the time, Alex Ferguson stated that Pogba has been already signed by the Italian club Juventus.
- In 2013, Paul was awarded the Golden Boy Award as the best under-21 player in Europe.
- He won the Bravo Award in 2014 as being the best under-23 player in European contests.
- At the 2013 FIFA u-20 World Cup, Pogba was the captain of the French squad. He was given the Best Player award for his achievements during the competition.
- In January 2014, the British national daily newspaper The Guardian put Paul on the list of the ten most promising young players in Europe.
- He was a part of the 2015 UEFA Team of the Year.
- On July 13, 2014, for his performances at the 2014 FIFA World Cup, Pogba was named the Best Young Player.
- Paul was named to the 2015 FIFA FIFPro World XI.
- Il a remporté le trophée Coppa Italia lors de la saison 2014-2015.
- Plusieurs fois, il a été comparé à l'ancien joueur français Patrick Vieira.
- Paul était le 6e joueur de football le mieux payé de 2020 selon Forbes avec 34 millions de dollars de revenus. Lionel Messi était le mieux payé à l'époque avec 126 millions de dollars de revenus.