|Informations rapides sur Chloe Khan|
|Hauteur||5 pieds 8 pouces|
|Date de naissance||1 juin 1991|
|Signe du zodiaque||Gémeaux|
|Couleur des yeux||Marron foncé|
Chloe Khan est une personnalité de la télévision anglaise, chanteuse, mannequin, star des médias sociaux et entrepreneuse, surtout connue pour son audition sous le nom de Chloe Victoria dans le concours de musique de télé-réalité, The X Factor en 2010. Malheureusement, elle a été éliminée rapidement après chanter la chanson sous tes vêtementsdésaccordée, ce qui a conduit Simon Cowell à l'appeler «un cauchemar avec lequel travailler. Un cauchemar total ». Même si elle a déclaré qu'elle voulait devenir «aussi grande que Shakira ou Beyonce», ses photos de cocaïne reniflée ont fait surface dans les médias et elle a également admis qu'elle était une escorte privée. Après avoir été lancée hors de l'émission, Chloé a lancé une entreprise de déshabillage de webcam et gagnait initialement 5 £ la minute. Au fur et à mesure que l'argent s'accumulait, elle a elle-même quitté l'entreprise, mais est devenue propriétaire de son propre site de webcams, Everyone's Secret , et a affirmé qu'elle gagnait environ 2000 £ de l'heure.
Chloé est également apparue dans des émissions de télévision telles que Snog Marry Eviter? (2010), Celebrity Big Brother ( 2016), 100% Hotter (2017) et Celebrity S * x Pod (2017). Chloé a également commencé par un long chemin sur lequel elle était totalement ouverte: la chirurgie plastique. Chloé a eu des remplissages pour les lèvres, plusieurs chirurgies mammaires pour obtenir des implants en cupule 32HH, un lifting brésilien des fesses, une rhinoplastie, ainsi que des facettes, ce qui la distingue des autres modèles de l'industrie. En 2015, elle s'est déshabillée pour Playboy Slovakia et a été nommée «Playmate of the Month» en mai de la même année. En décembre 2015, elle faisait la couverture de Playboy Venezuela. Chloé a également amassé une large base de fans en ligne avec plus de 2 millions d'abonnés sur Instagram et plus de 200 000 abonnés sur Twitter.
Nom de naissance
Chloé Victoria Heald
Chloe Mafia, Chloe Khan, Barbie persane, LA princesse
Signe du soleil
Lieu de naissance
Wakefield, West Yorkshire, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Dubaï, Émirats Arabes Unis
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Beverly Hills, Californie, États-Unis
Chanteur, star des médias sociaux, personnalité de la télévision, entrepreneur, mannequin
Alternatif / Indépendant, Pop
5 pieds 8 pouces ou 173 cm
62 kg ou 136,5 lb
Petit ami / conjoint
Chloe Khan a daté -
- Ian Hough - Elle était dans une relation avec Ian Hough dans le passé et a une fille avec lui nommée Destiny Skye Hough qu'elle a eue avant son apparition sur The X Factor (2010). She gave birth to her at the age of 18. In fact, Chloe appeared on the show knowing she didn’t have the best voice but was determined to earn money for her daughter. The relationship with Ian was filled with problems, and Chloe lost custody of her daughter in 2011. Ian’s sister, Destiny’s paternal aunt, took her in, while Chloe had the right to visitation. She allegedly once disappeared 3 days before Christmas to go to Dubai, United Arab Emirates and didn’t see her daughter for 2 Christmases in a row. She defended herself by saying that she splits her time between the United Kingdom and Dubai because of Destiny and that it wasn’t her decision. If it were up to Chloe, she would’ve taken her daughter to Dubai and wouldn’t have even visited the United Kingdom.
- John Gray (2015) – Chloe met the entrepreneur and businessman John Gray, widely regarded as one of the richest men in the adult entertainment industry at that time, at a Halloween party at the Playboy Mansion. Both of them admitted that they bonded over a similar life story, as they both came from extreme poverty and had a “rags to riches” story. They began living in John’s mansion in Los Angeles, California, United States and Chloe was dubbed “LA Princess”. John also made her the face of his gentleman’s club Spearmint Rhino. The two ultimately parted ways as good friends. In fact, a representative for the couple stated that they separated, but would still take her daughter Destiny on an upcoming vacation together, which proved there was no hostility after the breakup.
- Stephen Bear (2016) – After she joined the TV show Celebrity Big Brother in summer of 2016, she began a fling with fellow housemate and reality-TV star Stephen Bear. Chloe was evicted on Day 16 and was the 3rd housemate to go.
- Mohammed Imran Khan – During the time she dated Stephen, a secret was unearthed. It turned out that Chloe was secretly married starting in 2011, to her childhood friend Mohammed Imran Khan. He was reportedly a British Pakistani from Bradford, West Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom. It was also why she had a ‘MIK’ tattoo on her finger, and why she changed her last name to ‘Khan’. In addition, she seemed to be living with him in her mansion in the United Kingdom, and that the two had dinner before she joined the cast of Celebrity Big Brother. After rumors began circulating wildly, Mohammed himself posted on her official Instagram account and stated: “Myself and Chloe were married years ago, it ended very amicably and we remain the best of friends. I am running her social media accounts for her whilst she is in the house, and she always has my full support”.
- Ashley Cain (2016-2017) – In October 2016, she began dating a football player, who appeared alongside her in the reality-TV show Just Tattoo of Us, Ashley Cain in the same year. At that time, Chloe got a tattoo of a love heart with devil horns. There was also a big fight with Stephen Bear after Ashley began destroying his car, and Stephen wanted to “bash his head in” so the TV producers had to hide the car. The fight wasn’t over Chloe, as Stephen already began dating a girl named Charlotte. During the course of their relationship, Ashley and Chloe also made an “X-rated” video of the Mannequin Challenge. In May 2017, she said that they remained good friends but that they’ve moved on from each other romantically.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of English descent.
- Thin Nose
- Surgically enhanced body proportions
Chloe Khan has endorsed brands such as –
- Las Vegas Spearmint Rhino
- POSE & POUT
- House Of CB
- Liverpool & Chester Lipo
- Remi Cachet
- SJK Hair Extensions
- La Guérite
- Azora Bleu
- BikiniKinini Swimwear
- Skinny Revolution
- Louis Vuitton
- Pompoms and Frills
- The Balearic Islands
- I SAW IT FIRST
- Moda Minx
- KITTY LASH
- Case Gods
- INFINITY BRACELET UK
- Storm Desire
- BEACH DOLL Swimwear
- Sleeping Princess Studio
- SCULPT Activewear
- The Shankly Hotel
- Magic Mirror Hair Products
- Miss Hudson’s Aesthetics
- Victoria’s Secret
- BluePrint Nottingham
- Hugz Jean
- Holland Cooper
- SAINT LAURENT
- IceQueen Poland
- Starbucks Coffee
- Cari’s Closet
- Glamour Bikinis And Clothing
- Oh Polly
- Nazz Collection Clothing
- Locksbyloulou Hair Boutique
- Christian Dior
Best Known For
- Appearing as “Herself” in TV shows such as Snog Marry Avoid? (2010), The X Factor (2010), and Celebrity Big Brother (2016)
- Having undergone numerous cosmetic surgeries on her body, enhancing her lips, breasts, butt, waist, nose, and doing other corrections such as putting in veneers
- Her social media fanbase with more than 2 million followers on Instagram and more than 200k followers on Twitter
As a Singer
Chloe Khan sang for the 1st time in the Auditions 5 episode of the music, reality-TV series The X Factor on September 18, 2010. At that time, she performed 1 song she was credited for, Summertime, and 2 she didn’t receive credit for, Underneath Your Clothes, and I Should Have Cheated. A week later, she performed a song Wishing on a Star, while in the 30th episode of the 7th season, on December 12, 2010, she had an uncredited performance of Lady Gaga‘s song, Bad Romance.
First TV Show
Chloe Khan made her first TV show appearance as ‘Herself’ in an episode of the reality-TV series Snog Marry Avoid? in February 2010.
Chloe Khan Facts
- She grew up poor with her mom trying to make ends meet. They moved often and could barely pay the bills. Chloe stated that once all they had was beans on toast for a Christmas dinner.
- At the age of 13, Chloe turned to a life of crime and drugs. She was also almost killed during a date with Ian Hough because she sped in a car she stole and crashed it.
- Chloe was in the arena to watch “Fight of the Century”, Floyd Mayweather Jr. versus. Manny Pacquiao in May 2015. She also attended Elton John‘s Oscar party the same year.
- In December 2015, one of the pilots from Kuwait City in the United Arab Emirates lost his pilot license after Chloe posted a picture from inside the cockpit of the plane, which was frowned upon. He also smoked around 40 cigarettes during their journey according to her.
- She was reportedly contacted by a man allegedly belonging to a secret society, The Illuminati, in mid-2016. He promised her that she would have more than £60 million within 2 years. She suspected it was a hoax and blocked him.
- In February 2018, Chloe appeared on the talk-show Good Morning Britain to advocate for free botched plastic surgery correction, as she had a nose job that left her unable to breathe in 2017. She traveled to Ukraine to meet a surgeon who seemed perfect over social media but ruined her life. She was extremely ill and couldn’t move for 2 days, and had to wear bandages for 20 hours a day because of the bleeding and bruising, and was left with no sense of smell.
- In June 2019, she was the target of hackers, who gained access to her Twitter account. They threatened to leak 100+ fully n*ked pictures, videos with her and her ex-boyfriend John Gray, as well as a plethora of things that would ruin her career, but ultimately didn’t follow through with their threat.
- She was once forced to cancel her appearance because she received serious threats of acid being thrown her way, which could’ve been fatal or left her with scars for life. The event came not too long after her Instagram account was shut down by a stalker, who made her extremely unsafe in her own home.
- She was often compared to Kim Kardashian in the way she looks and the life she leads.
- Chloé a organisé un traitement spécial pour ses abonnés en juillet 2019 sur Instagram. Elle a annoncé qu'elle donnerait 20 000 £ de procédures de chirurgie esthétique de leur choix à quelques fans chanceux.
- Suivez-la sur Instagram, Facebook, OnlyFans et Twitter.
Image présentée par Chloe Khan / Instagram